Registration will re-open in due course. Rates listed below are 2020 rates. 2021 rates will be made available shortly.
REGISTRATION COSTS in ZAR
please use currency conversion link for approximate equivalents in other currencies
currency conversion link
Early bird (until 30 June 2020)
Late (from 1 July 2020)
In order to qualify for the student rate, you will need to provide the following:
- Name of university / college
- Course which you are studying
- Student number
- Supervisor’s name
- Supervisor’s email
- A copy of your student card
The following is included in the delegate registration fee:
- Delegate pack
- Conference programme
- Welcome Reception, Sunday 01 November
- Excursion to Spice Route Destination, Tuesday 03 November
- Gala Dinner and Awards, Thursday 05 November
- Attendance to all scientific sessions
- Tea/coffee & lunch
Please note: The Welcome reception, excursion and gala dinner are EXCLUDED for Day delegate registrations.
Accompanying persons rate:
Spice route excursion
Terms and Conditions
All fees are payable in South African Rand (ZAR) within seven (7) days of invoice. Any short payment resulting from bank charges and/or exchange rate fluctuations will be charged to the participant.
- Cancellations received in writing by 31 August 2020 will receive a full refund less a 15% administration fee.
- Cancellations received in writing by 30 September 2020 will receive a 50% refund less a 15% administration fee.
- Cancellations received in writing after 1 October 2020 will result in full fees payment being due.
- We recommend transfer of registration to a new delegate to avoid cancellation fee. In the event of a cancellation, registrations are transferable to delegates not yet registered.
CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 –
reference sites - updated daily The National Institute for Communicable Diseases (NICD) http://www.nicd.ac.za/covid-19-update/
World Health Organisation (WHO): https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019